We can organize one- and two-day study visits in English and other languages for groups and individuals.
A study tour includes a guided visit at the Memorial Site and selected educational classes such as lectures, seminars and talks, deepening the knowledge about WWII, Auschwitz and the Holocaust.
During the visit, the guide makes the pupils familiar with the history of Auschwitz and the preserved camp relics.
One-day study tours (approx. 6 hours):
Guided tour of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau camps with special emphasis on objects associated with the mass extermination of the Jews (the ruins of gas chambers and crematoria IV and V, „Kanada,” the „Sauna” building, or Bunker No. 2)
Two-day study tours (approx. 8 hours each day):
Day 1: Guided tour of the permanent exhibition in Auschwitz I and selected national exhibitions andobjects in the Main Camp;
Day 2: Guided tour of the entire area of Auschwitz II – Birkenau: survey of living conditions in Birkenau Concentration Camp (living and sanitary barracks), survey of selected sites associated with the mass extermination of the Jews in Birkenau (the unloading platform , the ruins of gas chambers and the crematoria).
During the lectures you will learn about selected aspects of the camp operation. The presentations show archival documents, photos, items and post-camp facilities. The workshops make use of source materials. You will get an insight into the fates of individual prisoners by studying the existing documents from the archives.Moreover, the group will attend documentary and fictional film screenings.
- 700 PLN per person (1 person)
- 430 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- private transportation by high quality air-conditioned vehicle
- private English speaking driver’s assistance during whole tour
- skip the line entrance
- entrance tickets to Auschwitz I (Main Camp) and Auschwitz II (Birkenau) Camps
- up to 6 hours of guided group sightseeing study tour version inside the camps with local licensed live guide in chosen language (max size of the group is 20 people)